AmphibRun Race 2017 brings you a fresh concept in the trail running scene with a mix of trail run and an open water swim. Grab a buddy and Run 1.5 kilometer, Swim 1.5 kilometer and run another 12 kilometer at La Luz, Laiya, Batangas on October 15, 2017. The race is brought to you by Be Trail Ready and Transition 1.
AmphibRun Race 2017
Looking for a new relationship, friendship, family or buddy goals to tick off? Why not try AmphibRun Race 2017 as it will take you on a wild and scenic adventure together on both the trails and the sea. Be Trail Ready team and Transition One, makers of affordable and effective sports wear, brings you AmphibRun Race 2017.
The race takes you and your buddy to a 1.5-kilometer trail run followed by a 1.5-kilometer swim and finally a 12-kilometer trail run all the way to the finish line. AmphibRun Race 2017 will be held at La Luz, Laiya, Batangas on October 15, 2017. This one is definitely a scenic delight overload as you get refreshed by the view of the trails and the sea.
It’s time to try something new! Register Now!
Date and Venue
- Date: October 15, 2017
- Venue: La Luz, Laiya, Batangas
Fees and Inclusions
- Team of 2 – either all male, all female or mixed and swim-run it together to the finishline.
- Early bird rate: Sept. 1 – Sept. 17 : P3500 per team
- Regular rate: Sept. 18 – Oct. 2: P4000 per team
- Inclusions: Finisher Medal, Finisher Shirt, Finisher Towel, Bib Vest and Post Race Meal
- Online: via Manila Box Office
- Mandatory gears: Swim cap, swim goggles, whistle and swim vests.
- Optional gears: Swim paddle, swim fins and pullbouy
- Team members should bring all their gears from the start line up to the finish line. The team who fails to do so will be automatically disqualified.
- Facebook Event Page: AmphibRun Race 2017