Bravehearts is short, sweet and scenic. It’s also the perfect newbie friendly race to usher in your new year of trail running with 7k and 11K distance. Save your February 11, 2018 for another round of fun in the trails at Alapaap Mountain View, Brgy. San Andres Tanay Rizal.
Bravehearts is an uphill challenge so expect a long lung-busting climb towards the peak with a splendid view of the Sierra Madre Mountain Range. Aside from that, you’re in store for a really scenic adventure that’s fun, run-able and perfect for newbies with the short and sweet distance. It’s happening on February 11, 2018 at San Andres in Tanay, Rizal.
It’s a feel good course as you are rewarded by scenic views and sweet descents towards the latter part of the race. Bravehearts also creates a feel good environment for both newbies and experienced runner to let those endorphins go on a runners high come race day. Both 7K and 11K distances are both friendly to runners and have really sufficient cut-off times.
Bravehearts is the first leg of the step-ladder BTR Grand Slam series, which also includes Mount Sembrano Mountain Run on March 18, 2018 and DBB Mountain Rockstar on May 6, 2018. Register now and start the new year on the trails.
Date and Venue:
- Date: February 11, 2018
- Venue: Alapaap Mountain View, Brgy. San Andres Tanay Rizal
- Distance / Gunstart
- 7km COT 2:15Hrs / 6:30AM
- 11km COT 3:30Hrs / 6:00AM
Fees and Inclusions
- 7km (Php 800.00) Inclusive of Finisher Medal, Finisher Shirt, Personalized Bib Number, BTR Bandana, Environmental Fee and Tourism Fee
- 11km (Php 1,000.00) Inclusive of Finisher Medal, Finisher Shirt, Personalized Bib Number, Bravehearts Special Edition Trucker Cap, Environmental Fee and Tourism Fee
- Registration Period: December 15, 2017 – January 19, 2018
- Online via Manila Box Office
- Facebook Event Page: Bravehearts 2018