Cabangan Mountain Run
Discover a new Trail adventure like no other.
Join CABANGAN MOUNTAIN RUN!
New Year. New Mountain. New View. New You!
Cabangan Mountain Run 2018
Cabangan in Zambales offers variety of trails. It has the beautiful mountain slopes of Mt. Tabulhik, distinct rocky area, panoramic rice paddies, fresh cold waterfalls, few river-crossing, lahar area deem from Pinatubo, great sneak preview of West Philippine Sea and Pulag (Akiki Trails) alike viewpoint. Experience Zambales Trails and help the Cabangan community to uplift ecotourism and rebuild living of Aeta community living on the summit of Mt. Tabulhik and Sitio Lahong.
The trail runners will surely enjoy the beautiful and unexplored mountains of Cabangan, the forest trail of Mt. Tabulhik and waterfalls. They will also have the chance to see the view of Zambales beaches and the West Philippine Sea. The route consists of different kinds of terrain, river crossings, dirt road, sharp boulders and some technical sections. The race has an average altitude of 600 – 750 masl.
The race will be held on January 14, 2018 at Cabangan, Zambales. The said race will commence and finish at Cabangan Sports Complex, Dolores, Cabangan, Zambales.
Date and Venue
- Start: January 14, 2018, Sunday, 04:00 AM / Cabangan Sports Complex
- Finish: January 14, 2018, Sunday, 05:00 PM / Cabangan Sports Complex
Fees and Inclusions
- REGISTRATION PERIOD: November 9, 2017 until December 22, 2017
- 35K Category – Php 1,300
12K Category – Php 650
- For residents of Cabangan, Zambales, registration fees will have the following discounted price:
35K Category – Php 1,100
12K Category – Php 500
- 35K Category – Php 1,300
- Inclusive in Your Registration Fees are:
-Trucker Cap (for 35K Category only)
-Post Race Meal
- -20% discounts on all Amihan products (until Jan. 14, 2018)
-free Lightwater and Vitaminboost drinks
- -15% discount on all Naturehike products (P500 off on tent only)
Map and Elevation
Assembly time is at 5:00 AM at Cabangan Sports Complex
Gunstart is at 6:00 AM at Cabangan Sports Complex
The 12K distance runners must complete the entire course within 5 hours – 11:00 AM. There is no intermediate cut-off for this category. There will be 3 aid stations provided for the runners.
Assembly time is at 3:00 AM at Cabangan Sports Complex
Gunstart is at 4:00 AM at Cabangan Sports Complex
The 35K distance runners must complete the entire course within 13 hours or 5:00 PM. There will be an intermediate cut-off time for this category. Runners should be at Km 14 ( Tabulhik tree house) after 5 hours – 9:00 AM and should be at KM 16.5 ( Mt. Tabulhik Summit ) after 7 hours – 11:00 AM.
Along the route there will be Aid Stations at the following KM:
▪KM 3 – Firing Range (water only)
▪KM 5 – Sitio Lahong (food, banana and water)
▪KM 14/23 – Tree House ( food, sweet potato, coffee, soda and water)
▪KM 30 – Sitio Baculi Tribal Hall (food, banana, soda and water)
▪KM 31 – Sitio Lahong (food, banana and water)
▪KM34 – Firing Range (water only)
▪UP DILIMAN, Quezon City
( Every Tuesday and Thursday (UPNR Training) 7pm – 9pm)
Please Contact: Mr. Jose Ramizares – 09195299405
▪LC’s STOP AND CHOW
(Monday to Sunday 9am – 7pm)
Look for Mr. Noel Canlas
Brgy. Longos, Cabangan, Zambales
▪PUBLIC ATTORNEYS OFFICE (PAO)
(Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm)
Look for Ms. Karen Gaye Espiritu
Bulwagan ng Katarungan, Iba, Zambales
▪TCLA’s GIFT AND SCHOOL SUPPLIES
( Monday to Sunday 7am – 9pm)
Look for Mr. Raymond Aguilo and Mrs. Joy Rivera Lopez Aguilo
Brgy. Dolores, Cabangan, Zambales
1. Please deposit your registration fees at BPI account # 1789 1404 52 under the account name of JOEL D. SINDANUM
2. Write your full name, age, gender, contact number, shirt size, contact person and number to be called in case of emergency, team name and qualifying race to your deposit slip.
3. Scan and email your deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate on the subject: CMR35K or CMR12K (depending on your category)
Kindly bring the original copy of your deposit slip together with the medical certificate (for 35K Category) upon claiming your race bib before the race.
The Aeta Community living on top of Mt. Tabulhik (Event Beneficiary)
- FACEBOOK: Facebook Event Page
- For more information and inquiry, please call or text 09108120876 / 09952971506 – Joel (Tabulhik Trail Runners)