Conquer Airflow 50 Km Windfarm Ultra Marathon Challenge brings you the scenic Tanay sites including the Pililia Windmills on September 25, 2016. The race is a 50 km race-tour and is a part of Tanay Adventure Camp’s 5th Year Anniversary It is proudly brought to you by Conquer Outdoor Equipment.
Conquer Airflow 50 Km Windfarm Ultra Marathon
Conquer is an emerging brand when it comes to outdoor equipment. It also started to support races to promote their brand and the outdoor lifestyle. Conquer Outdoor Equipment brings you the views, the fresh air and the adventurous feel of Tanay. The 50 kilometer adventure will lead you to a loop course around Tanay, where you can appreciate the cleanliness, the rich nature reserve, the impressive Sierra Madre mountain range and the Pililia Windmills on September 25, 2016.
The race is for experienced runners as there would be pre-qualification requirement for participants. Airflow 50 km participants should have at least one (1) full-marathon (42k) or longer distance race (road or trail) within one (1) year before the race day and must be eighteen (18) year old and above. Airflow 50 Km 2-Man Relay must have at least one (1) half-marathon (21k) or longer distance race (road or trail) within one (1) year before the race day.
It’s gonna be an up and down adventure with a long climb to add challenge on the 2nd half of the race. Conquer Airflow 50 Km will definitely challenge the runner in you.
Date and Venue:
- Date: September 25, 2016
- Venue: Tanay Adventure Camp
- Race Bib distribution: 2300H (11PM), Sept. 24 – 0100H (1AM) Sept. 25, 2016, Tanay Adventure Camp
- Race Briefing : 0115H (1:15 AM) – 0145H (1:45 AM) Sept. 25, 2016, Tanay Adventure Camp
- Assembly Time: 1:00 am
- Gun Start: 2:00 am
- Cut-off: 10 hours / 12 Noon
Fees and Inclusions
- AIRFLOW 50KM SOLO – Php 1,650.00
- AIRFLOW 50KM 2-MAN RELAY – Php 2,500.00
- A special 10 plus 1 free kit promo for those who will register as a group.
- Race Bib
- Use of swimming pool
- 30% discount on all CONQUER OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT products – until 1 month after the race.
- 50% discount on all TANAY ADVENTURE CAMP’s facilities (rooms, zipline, mudslide, high ropes, wall climb, rappel) – on Sept. 24-25 only.
- Post Race
- Conquer Finisher Jersey
- Conquer Stuff sack
- Trophy (individual for SOLO, one per TEAM)
- Post-Race Meal
Registration (July 12, 2016 and ends on September 2, 2016.)
- Conquer Outdoor Shops :
- Robinsons Pioneer – 02-7470726
- Fairview Ayala Terraces- 02-9508289
- Conquer Greenwoods – Greenwoods Ave., corner Unit 1D Palmeto St., Greenwoods Executive Village, Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City. – 09217210227/ 09256602275
- Gatduma Outdoor Shop – J. P. Rizal st., Sampaloc, Tanay, Rizal – 09185981768/ 09165568922
- Tanay Adventure Camp – Sitio Malaanong, Brgy. Sampaloc, Tanay, Rizal
- Write your full name, nickname, age, gender, blood type, contact number, shirt size (Asian size), contact person and number to be called in case of emergency, Team Name, and Qualifying Race to your Acknowledge Receipt.
- Scan and email your Acknowledge Receipt to email@example.com. Subject: AIRFLOW50 SOLO/ AIRFLOW50 RELAY (depends on your category)
- Conquer Outdoor Shops :
- Bank Deposit
- Please deposit at BPI account number 9569-0166-54 under the account name of Benedict J. Meneses
- Or at BDO account number 003610103269 under the account name of Benedict J. Meneses.
- Write your full name, nickname, age, gender, blood type, contact number, shirt size (Asian size), contact person and number to be called in case of emergency, Team Name, and Qualifying Race to your deposit slip.
- Scan and email your deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: AIRFLOW50 SOLO/ AIRFLOW50 RELAY (depends on your category)
- Please bring the original copy of your deposit slip/ acknowledgement receipt upon claiming your race bib before the race.
Tanay, Rizal is located 57 KM away from Manila. You have two (2) options coming from Manila:
1. Via Shaw Blvd:
Ride a jeep/ Van at EDSA Crossing (Jeep is 24H available). When you reach Tanay Market, ride a jeep bound to Brgy. Sampaloc, Tanay, Rizal (first trip at 5AM, last trip at 10PM). At Sampaloc, TAC is only 2KM away. Lots of tricycle are waiting there. Tell the driver to bring you to Tanay Adventure Camp.
Note: If you reach Tanay Market beyond the last trip schedule, you may ride a tricycle at negotiable price.
2. Via Cogeo:
Ride a jeep bound to Sampaloc (First trip at 5AM/ Last trip at 6PM). At Sampaloc, TAC is only 2KM away. Lots of tricycle are waiting there. Tell the driver to bring you to Tanay Adventure Camp.
If you’re Traveling Via your Own Vehicle:
You can do either the Via Shaw Blvd or Cogeo Route.
- Facebook Event Page: Conquer Airflow 50 Km: Windfarm Ultramarathon Challenge
- Website: Conquer Airflow 50 Km: Windfarm Ultramarathon Challenge
- For further inquiries, please contact Mr. Benedict J Meneses (09228476724/ 09062192973).