Where else can you find a trail race with only Php300 for 30k and Php500 for 50k registration fee? Not only will you get down on your knees and get dirty literally with its daredevil ascent and descent, in wet and wild mud fest where your grit will be tested full to the brim but you also help the children of Macaingalan Elementary School – it’s only in Deadman’s 300″ DM300 v4.0 on October 15, 2017 at Montalban, Rizal! – Running Rebel (Lan Anlap)
Dead Man’s 300 2017
Dead Man’s 300 is an annual Birthday run and celebration of race director with the infamous name “master BoyP.” It’s a celebration for the love of Trail running on the surface of master BoyP’s training playground. The fun started way back October 11, 2014 with just 21k category. It had only his closed circle of friends as participants. From twenty (20) runners in 2014, number of participants increased to one hundred twenty-two (122) in 2015 and even bigger with 193 runner last October 2016. This is primarily because of the new & leveled-up category of 30k and 50k. With the very affordable registration fees, it provide adequate school supplies and an outreach program for kids of Macaingalan Elementary School as it’s yearly beneficiary.
Date and Venue
- Date: October 15, 2017
- Start / Finish: The Rock Resort, San Isidro, Montalban, Rizal
Fees and Inclusions
- Php 300 – 30k Category
- Php 500 – 50k Category
- Inclusion: Bib, Nutrition (food & water) and finisher’s token
- Registrations Schedule:
- September 11-12, 2017 (Mt. Oriod Runners ONLY)
- September 13-14, 20117 (Past DM runner ONLY)
- September 15, 2017 (Regular registration for public)
- How to Register?
- Deposit your Registration Fee thru bank according to your preferred Race Category.
- Bank deposit at:
- BPI account #: 3519 1491 83Account Name: Meljohn D. Tezon
- Please send scanned copy / picture the deposit and send to MARUPOK FB page (https://www.facebook.com/Team.Marupok) for accounting purposes. No personal messages or SMS to the Race Director allowed.
- Race Fees:
- Php 300 for 30k
- Php 500 for 50k
Terms & Condition:
- Registration is NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE. Slots may be transferred to another person but you can still claim your loots on race day. Again, NO TRANSFER of runners name. Registration fee is not that expensive, please follow simple instruction.
The Beneficiary: Macaingalan Elem. School during last year Outreach Program & School supplies distribution (Photos: Jose Ramizares)
- Highest point: 910 masl (Simbahang Bato or Mt. Lubog)
- Lowest point: 30 masl (start/finish)
- most parts of the trail are open
- route elevation profile will is be posted here soon (See FB event Page)
- route posted here is subjected to change and will be updated soon
Mandatory Gears/Equipment needed:
- flashlight / headlamp
- Trail foods
- minimum of 500-ml of water for Hydration
- cash (small stores along the way)
- cellphone with load
- personal first aid kit
Aid Station Area (Not yet final)
- Macaingalan (KM 10)
- Lubog (KM 13 / KM 16 / KM 32)
- Matulid (KM 24)
- Dead Mans Viewdeck (KM 42)
1030H (7 hours 30m) = Matulid Falls
1230H (9 hours 30m)= Lubog
1330H (10 hours 30m ) = DM viewdeck
1500H (12 hours) = The Rock Resort
Rules and Regulations (new) for 2017
- 70 slots open for 30k.
- no extensionfirst come
- first served
- 30 slots open for 50k
- for invites only
- for past DM 300 runners
- for Mt. O runners
- no extension
- 14 hours CUTOFF
- less 3km, Mahogany route will be excluded this year
- No recon run scheduled, new DM runners must be aware of the route itself.
- Less markers will be setup.
- 1 LGBT winner for 30k and 50k
- No changing of names / No transfer of names
- They want runner to take this race seriously
- They do not WANT TO SEE slots of this race posted for sale
- NO Medical Certificate / NO RACE (Mt. O participants are exempted)
- Medical certificate MUST be submitted along with the deposit slips
- Registration fees is NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- No haggling, Cut-off is Cut-off time.
- Runners who declare are advise to take the wide road going back to the starting line. All Runners are expected to LEAVE Lubog by 12:30nn. DNF runners can take Habal-habal option at his/her own expense.
- Facebook Event Page: Dead Man’s 300 2017