Mount Sembrano Mountain Run 2018 brings you both a challenging and scenic route of Pililia, RIzal. While it comes with steep ascent, you get to enjoy a lot of ridge running with overlooking Pililia and Laguna De Bay. Get challenged by the 15K and 32K distance on March 18, 2018.
Mount Sembrano offers an uphill challenge over the first few kilometers of the race with steep climb on technical trails. The view at the peak of Mount Sembrano makes the effort worth it and the view from the long ridge of Pililia and Laguna de Bay makes it even more rewarding. Take the challenge and reap the rewards by joining the 15 or 32 kilometers categories on March 18, 2018 at Pililia, Rizal.
Be Trail Ready and get ready for a scenic challenge. Mount Sembrano Mountain Run 2018 is 2nd leg of the Grand Slam of the BTR Trail Running Series 2018, which includes Bravehearts 2018 in February 11, 2018 and DBB Mountain Rockstar in April 15, 2018. It’s time to brave the climb and get awed by the beautiful scenery of Pililia, Rizal.
Date and Venue:
- Date: March 18 2018
- Starting/Finish Area: Brgy. Hall of Malaya, Pililla, Rizal
- Distance : 15km COT 6Hrs / 32km COT 9Hrs
- Gunstart: 15km (6:00AM) / 32km (5:00AM)
Fees and Inclusions
- Registration Fee: 15km (Php 1,200.00) / 32km (Php 1,500.00)
- 15km – Finisher Medal, Finisher Shirt, Personalized Bib Number, BTR Bandana, Post Race Meal, Raffle, Environmental Fee and Tourism Fee
- 32km – Finisher Medal, Finisher Shirt, Personalized Bib Number, Sembrano Special Edition Trucker Cap, Post Race Meal, Raffle, Environmental Fee and Tourism Fee
- Period: December 15, 2017 – March 02, 2018
- Online Registration: https://manilaboxoffice.com/btr/