Nuun Dirt School Trail Running Camp 2017 brings all the learning to the dirt grounds. It’s time to know the ins and out of trail and mountain running from the trail master himself, Coach Ige Lopez, a Salomon-Suunto Athlete and also a Ultra Trail Mont Blanc Finisher. Save the date and get ready to get back to school.
Nuun Dirt School
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. – John Muir
Nuun Dirt School Trail Running Camp is a school you’d love to experience. Stop looking at the world of trail and mountain running from the outside. Get dirty and enjoy the feel of the varying surfaces, terrains and scenic views that the trails has to offer. Dirt School gives you a real-time, hands-on approach as you learn the ins and outs of trail running from Coach Ige Lopez. It’s a progressive approach that starts with an entry level camp and progresses on the proper strategies for tougher mountain runs and endless long distance runs. It’s a camp that can help both a trail beginners to seasoned runners.
Level 1: Road to Trail – Nuvali – March 18, 2017
- Focus on proper form, important gear, and right mindset for an enjoyable trail running experience.
Level 2: Mountain Running – May 27, 2017
- Proper techniques and strategies when running with elevation.
- Focus on proper techniques to use different trail scenarios, pacing and nutrition essentials
Level 3: Long Distance Running – September 16, 2017
- Plotting training programs to “peak” on race day.
- Race strategies to help optimize nutrition and develop mental toughness for aspiring ultra runners
Nuun Dirt Pre-School – April 1
- A trail camp for kids who want to explore the great outdoors.
Nuun Dirt Electives
- Learn new outdoor skills: wall climbing, first aid, orienteering.
- Online Enrollment: Opening Soon via Manila Box Office
- Pre-registration is now ongoing through the following:
- Send a private message to NUUN Dirt School PH Facebook Page
- Contact: 0917-3261259
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.