Hoka GTX (Grand Timberland Xperience) brings a different feel into the holiday season at Timberland Heights on December 1, 2019. It’s a fun and festive Trail and Road Adventure presented by Hoka’s versatile Challenger ATR now with GTX technology with a feel good route and manageable distances of 3K Kids, 8K, 12K and 18k.
The Holidays is fast approaching and why not cap of your year with a Grand Timberland Xperience. It’s an All-Terrain Action featuring fresh new routes along Timberland Heights Road and Trail. Powered by Hoka One One’s all-around running shoes Challenger ATR, which is now powered by Goretex Technology.
At Speedgoat Challenger, we gave you the dry and fast version of the trails. Wet, Wild, Steep and Slippery was the flavor of Mafate Mudfest Trails. Hoka GTX gives you a feel-good route with a mix of Timberland’s landmark trails and their rolling and scenic roads. We’ll also make the environment a lot more festive in time for the chilly December season for an event that’s perfect for the family and for runners of all ages and experience level.
Hoka GTX comes in 4 categories (3K kids, 8K, 12K, and 18K) that’s meant to take you to the ups and downs of Timberland’s Terrain. Hoka GTX is brought to you by Hoka One One and PT Events with Pinoy Trails as Media and Marketing Partner and Timberland Heights as Venue Partner.
Registration opens on October 4, 2019.
Date and Venue:
- Date: December 1, 2019
- Venue: The Glades, Timberland Heights, San Mateo Rizal
- Gun Start:
- 18K – 5:00 am
- 12K – 6:00 am
- 8K – 7:00 am
- Kids 3K – 7:30 am
- Cut off
- 18K – 6 hours
- 12K – 4 hours
- 8K – 3 hours
- Kids 3K – 2 hours
Fees and Inclusions
- Registration Period:
- Early Bird: October 4-16, 2019
- Regular: October 17-November 16, 2019
- Late: November 18-23, 2019
- Fees (Exclusive of MyRuntime Fees and Shipping)
- 3K Kids – Early Bird P800, Regular P800, Late P800
- 8K – Early Bird P1,600, Regular P1,800, Late P2,100
- 12K – Early Bird P1,800, Regular P2,000, Late P2,400
- 18K – Early Bird P2,000, Regular P2,200, Late P2,600
- 8K / 12K/ 18K
- Regular Inclusions: GTX Tech Tee, Race Bib, Timing Bracelet, Event Day Insurance, Post Race Meal
- Finisher Entitlements: Finisher Medal, GTX Challenger Jacket and Loot Bag
- Regular Inclusions: GTX Tech Tee, and Race Bib
- Finisher Entitlements: Finisher Medal and Kiddie Loot Bag
- 8K / 12K/ 18K
- Online via MyRunTime
Kit Claiming and Shipping:
- Kit Claiming:
- Early Bird: November 17, 2019, Venue (TBA)
- Regular and Late Registrants: Race Day, Timberland Heights
- Early Bird: Start Shipping by November 17, 2019
- Regular and Late Registrants, No Shipping Options
- 8K and 12K – Hydration Vest / Bottle with at least 500 ml capacity and whistle
- 18K – Headlamp, Hydration Vest / Bottle with at least 500 ml capacity and whistle
- The race will proceed rain or shine
- Wear your bib at all times during the race
- This is a green race, no cups will be provided at the aid station
- Grounds for Disqualifications
- Gross disrespect of fellow runners or race officials
- Incomplete mandatory gear during random checkpoints and finish line
- Cheating or sabotage of race markers and signages.
- Not following prescribed route can be grounds for disqualification or time penalty per discretion of race director
- In case of dropping out or DNF, please proceed to the nearest aid station or alert the nearest marshal. There will be roving marshals along the route.
- Mandatory Drop Out: Medical staff and aid station captains have the authority to pull a runner from the event should they deem it unsafe for the runner to continue. The runner must comply with this decision.
- In case of complaint or protest, the participant shall submit a written complaint with a protest fee of P1,000 stating the facts and basis of complaints. If complains is successful, the amount shall be refunded back to the runner. Complaint or protest must be made not later than the awarding ceremony, 10AM, December 1, 2019.
- The Race Kit is Non-Refundable. Race Kits may be transferred only until 2 weeks before the event after payment of a transfer fee of P500.
- NO free shuttle service to and from TIMBERLAND HEIGHTS is provided. However, there will be private shuttle vans for hire to take you to and from the race venue. (These vans are in no way affiliated with the race organizers).
- Parking is available for a fee of P50. Timberland Security will be guiding the runners to the designated spots. While security will be provided, runners are solely responsible for securing their belongings. Race organizers and management will not be held liable for any damage or loss to personal items.
- Baggage deposit counters will be available at the Assembly Area (Race Village). Runners are advised not to leave valuables and fragile items.
- The Race Organizers reserve the right to use pictures and videos taken during the event for publication in any form of media without any consideration, monetary or otherwise. Owners of published photos/videos will be duly recognized.
- The Race Director/Organizers may, at any time, make revisions on the course and race details/rules for the benefit of all runners.
- No further kit claiming after December 1, 2019, 12 noon. All unclaimed kits will be forfeited.
- Event Page: Hoka GTX