Mafate Mudfest takes you on a slip and slide trail adventure along the trails of Timberland Heights and San Mateo, Rizal on August 25, 2019. Have fun and get dirty with the 3K Kids, 8K, 16K and 24K distances along run-able trails, steep ascent, daredevil descents and gorgeous scenery.
August 25, 2019 is a day to get dirty with Mafate Mudfest at Timberland Heights. Yes, it’s still fun in the trails type of event like Speedgoat Challenger but we’d like to add some steep inclines and a lot of mud. Run, walk, crawl, slide and enjoy the breathtaking scenery at Timberland Heights, Mateo, Rizal. Experience the run-able up and down trails and terrains under wet and wild conditions. It’s going to be a totally different and muddy experience.
The Mudfest comes in 4 categories (3K kids, 8K, 16K, and 24K) that’s friendly to newbie runners and remains enticing for experience runners. Mafate Mudfest is named from Hoka One One’s signature mud slugger in the Evo Mafate with Vibram Mega Grip outsole that’s going to make you feel secure across all terrains.
It’s time to fly once again with Hoka One One and PT Events. Register Now.
Date and Venue:
- Date: August 25, 2019
- Venue: Spine Road, Timberland Heights, San Mateo Rizal
- Gun Start:
- 24K – 5:00 am
- 16K – 6:00 am
- 8K – 7:00 am
- Kids 3K – 7:30 am
- Cut off
- 24K – 7 hours
- 16K – 5 hours
- 8K – 3 hours
- Kids 3K – 2 hours
Fees and Inclusions
- Registration Period
- Early Bird: July 1-15, 2019
- Regular: July 16-31, 2019 – Extended to August 16, 2019
- Fees (Exclusive of MyRunTime Admin Fee of P50)
- 8K – Early Bird P1,600, Regular P1,800
- 16K – Early Bird P1,800, Regular P2,000
- 24K – Early Bird P2,300, Regular P2,500
- Kids (10 Years and Below) – Early Bird P800, Regular P800
- 8K / 16K/ 24K
- Regular Inclusions: Flyfit Tank Top, Event Day Insurance, Post Race meal and Race Bib with Timing Chip
- Finisher Entitlements: Finisher Medal, Dri-Fit Towel, Trucker Cap
- Regular Inclusions: Fly-fit Tank Top and Race Bib
- Finisher Entitlements: Finisher Medal and Kiddie Loot Bag
- 8K / 16K/ 24K
- 8K, 16K – Hydration Vest / Bottle with at least 500 ml capacity, mobile phone, whistle and med kit
- 24K – Head lamp, Hydration Vest / Bottle with at least 1,000 ml capacity, mobile phone, whistle and med kit.
- Online via MyRunTime
- The race will proceed rain or shine
- Wear your bib at all times during the race
- This is a green race, no cups will be provided at the aid station
- Grounds for Disqualifications
- Gross disrespect of fellow runners or race officials
- Incomplete mandatory gear during random checkpoints and finish line
- Cheating or sabotage of race markers and signages.
- Not following prescribed route can be grounds for disqualification or time penalty per discretion of race director
- In case of dropping out or DNF, please proceed to the nearest aid station or alert the nearest marshal. There will be roving marshals along the route.
- Mandatory Drop Out: Medical staff and aid station captains have the authority to pull a runner from the event should they deem it unsafe for the runner to continue. The runner must comply with this decision.
- In case of complaint or protest, the participant shall submit a written complaint with a protest fee of P1,000 stating the facts and basis of complaints. If complains is successful, the amount shall be refunded back to the runner. Complaint or protest must be made not later than the awarding ceremony, 10AM, August 25, 2019.
- Other Notices:
- NO free shuttle service to and from TIMBERLAND HEIGHTS is provided. However, there will be private shuttle vans for hire to take you to and from the race venue. (These vans are in no way affiliated with the race organizers).
- Parking is available for a fee of P50. Timberland Security will be guiding the runners to the designated spots. While security will be provided, runners are solely responsible for securing their belongings. Race organizers and management will not be held liable for any damage or loss to personal items.
- Baggage deposit counters will be available at the Assembly Area (Race Village). Runners are advised not to leave valuables and fragile items.
- The Race Organizers reserve the right to use pictures and videos taken during the event for publication in any form of media without any consideration, monetary or otherwise. Owners of published photos/videos will be duly recognized.
- The Race Director/Organizers may, at any time, make revisions on the course and race details/rules for the benefit of all runners.
- No further kit claiming after August 25, 2019, 12 noon and all unclaimed kits will be forfeited.
- Event Page: Mafate Mudfest