Pinoy Trails is now on December 10, 2016 and we are announcing the resumption of Race Kit Claiming at PREFERRED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY (PBMC), Unit 2001, OMM Citra Building, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Business District, Pasig City from Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm only.
Pinoy Trails #STAR2016
First of all, let us start this post by saying THANK YOU to all those who registered for the race. We were surprised with the turnout and that we’ll be having a mix of elite, seasoned, passionate and newbie trail runners on race day. We have a new date on December 10, 2016 with the venue still being Ten Cents to Heaven Leisure Camp, you’ll have a really feel-good trail to enjoy, some friendly trail talks from seasoned runners and even a trail expo from trail brands and sponsors. Let’s all make Pinoy Trails #STAR2016 a successful and memorable event for all of us.
We are announcing the following:
- Kit claiming and onsite registration will resume on November 7, 2015 and will be available from Monday – Friday 10 am to 5 pm at PREFERRED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY (PBMC), Unit 2001, OMM Citra Building, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Business District, Pasig City. We’ll be releasing your race shirts and race bibs.
- For those who prefer to have their kits shipped, you can message our facebook page so we can send you the shipping rates in your area. The shipping cost would be for the account of the runner. We would be using Xend, which would be among the lowest rates in the market. ( Shipping fee shouldered by the participant).
- Also, we will entertain representatives of registered participants to claim their kit/s only if they bring the required documents.
Pinoy Trails Online Registration
- Online – via https://www.pinoytrails.com/star2016/registration
Race Kit Claiming and Onsite Registration Mechanics
Dates and Times (will be strictly followed as the venue is an OFFICE location)
- Starting November 7, 2016, Monday to Friday 10 am to 5 pm
- PREFERRED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY (PBMC), Unit 2001, OMM Citra Building, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Business District, Pasig City (please prepare to leave an ID with the lobby guard)
- Accessible by walking from SM Megamall towards San Miguel Avenue (building is across Petron Gas Station, near BDO and Linden Suites)
- Public parking is available at the corner of San Miguel Avenue and Exchange Road)
- Lines will be set by CATEGORY. If your payment and email confirmation was for a group, then you have to line up at each category belonging to your group. (Team registrations will be distributed through their official representatives, hence we will contact you ahead of time.)
- Present your printed email confirmation and valid ID to the staff, who, in turn, will validate this against the master list. For those asking another to claim, please present a letter of authorization and a photocopy of the registrant’s valid ID.
- Your kit will contain your Pinoy Trails Race Shirt and Race Bib, double check this before you leave the site. No changing of Shirt Sizes will be entertained at the site. Likewise, bibs will be randomly assigned and therefore, will be distributed at the Organizer’s discretion.
- ONSITE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON LIMITED STOCKS. Payment will be on cash basis or funds transfer. Racekit (shirt and bib) can be claimed outright after settlement of registration fees.
Unclaimed Race Kit
- Unclaimed Race Kit can be claimed on race day starting at 1 am.