Salomon XTrail Pilipinas is back to bring the Path of Most Resistance to new and experienced trail runners with 6Km, 12 Km, 24 Km and 32Km distances happening on July 22, 2018 at Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
The Path of Most Resistance
Salomon XTrail has been among the more challenging races. It gives a baptism of steep climbs, technical surfaces, bouldering at Pico De Loro and Anvaya Cove to the participants n the previous editions. Xtrail also gave climbs unlimited at their Subic Route that came in sizzling hot and extra muddy edition. It’s always a totally different adventure that will give you satisfying (not easy) memories.
XTrail is a race you’ll love to hate but you’ll still be doing it anyway. The Path of most resistance whether it be muddy trails, unlimited ascent, boulders of rocks, soft beach sands and a lot of different surfaces, will give you a better appreciation of the trails. It’s a school of trail running with a much friendlier intro to running with a road to trail distance of 6 Km and 12 Km. The 24 Km and 32 Km is for those earning an advance experience in trail running. The Path of Most Resistance is back at Subic Bay Freeport Zone on July 22, 2018.
Salomon X-Trail Run will be a Green Race. A pioneer advocacy championed by the Salomon X-Trail Run since its first series back in 2010, Salomon’s Green Race Movement will not permit the use of disposables during the event. Participants are then required to bring their own water bottles.
Interested participants are invited to register until July 8, 2018 at Salomon Stores: SM Aura, SM Megamall, Glorietta 3, SM North Edsa Annex or online at www.salomonxtrailpilipinas.com.ph. The claiming of the Race Kits will be on-site. Alternatively, for online registrants can opt to have the Race Kits delivered via courier for an additional fee.
For inquiries about the event, e-mail SalomonXtrail2018@extribeinc.com. Also follow us on our facebook page: @salomonphilippines and @SalomonPH on Instagram.
Date and Venue:
- Date: July 22, 2018
- Venue: Subic Bay Freeport Zone
- Race Start
- 32Km – 7 am
- 24Km – 9 am
- 12Km – 11 am
- 6Km – 11 am
- Cut off
- 32Km – 7.5 hours
- 24Km – 5.5 hours
- 12Km – 3 hours
- 6Km – 1.5 hours
Fees and Inclusions
- 6Km – P1,200 – Inclusive of Race bib, timing chip, Salomon Xtrail technical jersey, Post-race meal
- 12km – P1,500 – Inclusive of Race bib, timing chip, Salomon Xtrail technical jersey, Post-race meal
- 24Km – P2,000 – Inclusive of Race bib, timing chip, Salomon Xtrail technical jersey, Salomon Microfiber Towel, Post-race meal. Finisher’s medal for those who finish within cut-off time (5hours)
- 32Km – P2,300 – Inclusive of Race bib, timing chip, Salomon Xtrail technical jersey, Salomon Microfiber Towel, Post-race meal. Finisher’s medal for those who finish within cut-off time (7hours).
- Online : via http://salomonxtrailpilipinas.com.ph
- In Store at Salomon Store
- SM Aura, 4th floor, SM Aura Mall, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
- SM Megamall, 3rd floor, Bldg D, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong
- Glorietta 3 Store, 2/f Glorietta 3, Ayala Center Makati City
- Store SM Annex North Edsa, 2/f, SM North Edsa Annex Building, Edsa, Quezon City
- Website: http://salomonxtrailpilipinas.com.ph/xtrail-subic-leg/